Authors are invited to submit abstract/full papers for the conference as per the following guidelines.
- Length of paper: not exceeding 10 pages (5000 words) (A4 Size); 1.5 Space, 12 point font size (Times New Roman Font) and Headlines in caps.
- Title of the paper: Sub title (if available)
- Name of author(s), Institute/Organization Address
- Abstract (not exceeding 250 words)
- Keywords (maximum 5)
- Body of the paper
- References (APA style format only)
- The manuscript should be in .doc/.docx format and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the papers will be reviewed by the review committee and the corresponding author of the selected paper will be intimated through email and the paper/abstract will be published in the conference volumes.
Click here for Full Paper Template
Registration is mandatory for participation in the Conference.
Accepted paper can be present at the conference only by a registered participant. One registered participant can present only one paper. However, he/she can be a co-author on multiple papers. In the case of multiple papers by the same author, registration by a unique author is mandatory.
The proceedings of the conference will publish the full papers in a Book form with ISBN and a price that is presented in the conference/registered will be considered. The author will submit a full paper and the copyright forms with signature. Author/contributors indemnify the Editor / Editorial committee from any claim related to copyright of the said article.